Oct 4- Sri Lanka vs Pakistan (Semi Final 1)

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game over, well played Sri Lanka. I think Indian fans will be happy

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Congratulations Sri Lanka for the well deserved final place.... They have been unbeaten throughout this tournament inspite of not looking too dominant. They have been consistent...

Game over, well played Sri Lanka. I think Indian fans will be happy

We're rivals, and will be forever!:p Just like you don't want us to win against any opposition. You first need to move your captain out of that top order. He lost both games (against India and today against Sri Lanka). Even though his final strike rate today was 100+, he created a bottleneck at the top today and that allowed Sri Lanka to turn on the screws....

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Woah, and why you think that?

Well there was a lot of controversy, saying that Australia lost on purpose to Pakistan to knock out India.

Anyway, I really hope Sri Lanka win, as they got so close on the WC2011 and played very well over the year and deserve a title

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What about South Africa Vs Sri Lanka match?

Oh... forgot that! Sorry... That game was rain interrupted, so I didn't remember the final result of it.

----------

Well there was a lot of controversy, saying that Australia lost on purpose to Pakistan to knock out India.

Anyway, I really hope Sri Lanka win, as they got so close on the WC2011 and played very well over the year and deserve a title

Don't worry! Tomorrow, we are all going to root against Australia and take revenge against them for it.:p:D Its going to be West Indies for us tomorrow...

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Oh... forgot that! Sorry... That game was rain interrupted, so I didn't remember the final result of it.

----------

Don't worry! Tomorrow, we are all going to root against Australia and take revenge against them for it.:p:D Its going to be West Indies for us tomorrow...

Ha Ha. It is always nice to talk to you, because you always have a positive attitude and propose logical arguments

Epic

Panel of Selectors
One thing to like about the T20WC, there's one every 2 years, so you can always say we'll come back stronger, quickly. ;)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Whatever. I don't take that. India played well throughout winning 4 out of 5, yes but, we could have taken it in our own hands to decide our future in the tournament than let another match decide it. It's not like we didn't know what margin was needed to win. So, I'll just say 4 deserving teams qualified. Many might argue about WI but, that's ICCs fault how they put the groups and not any team's fault.

Sami Kumar

Zananiya da Cheetah
PAK...
The Boys
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
No way Pakistan was winning this one without Abdul Razzaq.there is no place for Shahid Afridi.boom boom needs to retire please give Bang bang a chance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread